Wednesday, November 18, 2009

effortlessly fabulous
















In case you haven't discovered this indie chick yet her name is Alexa Chung and she’s pretty much the most fabulous girl out there right now (well to my eyes at least). She started as a British model and now she has her own show on MTV, yea I'm jealous too! This chick has mastered the classic tomboy look, she knows just how to twist her boy items to make them look sexy. Look how effortlessly stylish she is? She has that I woke up this morning, through on this outfit, borrowed my bf top (cuz mine was too dirty), fluffed up my hair, put some lip gloss on and ya I still look this good, look. Clearly I love this girl. She has this incredible realness to her, a unique beautifulness and imperfections that all us regular girls can relate too.
p.s I love the hair and I'd raid her closet ANY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment