Saturday, November 14, 2009

gloomy saturday

It's raining, it's poring, the old man is snoring...that's the way the song goes right? Pretty sure I got it wrong, but you get my drift. Anyway, Saturday afternoon, 4 pm, writing essays for University applications and on my 4th or 5th cup of coffee. Oh ya I didn't mention it yet, I want to go back to school to complete a Masters in journalism. I pretty much think about it day and night. Sounds simple right? Um not so much... lots of technical little details to take care of. So we we're talking about the essays I'm writing right? Well their all about why I want to study journalism and ultimately what I want to do in my life. Oh man what a question? I can sit here all day long explaining every single detail of every single little thing I want to do before I die. Here's the problem A. putting it in the right words and B. focusing on one thing! Here's how it goes, I think long and hard about something I want to do, then I go on and on about that until it brings me to another thing and then it basically leads to a full day of day dreaming, which is probably one of my favorite things to do(hey, don't judge) especially when it's dark, rainy and gloomy outside. Anyway when I don't feel totally inspired or motivate I like to go back and look at pictures or sayings or songs that got me thinking. A few days ago I came across this glorious little saying, it got me reminiscing on dreams and special little moments when I was a little girl...had to share with you, friends...
enjoy.
p.s what do you wanna be when you grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment