Monday, June 28, 2010

yes I know I'm a terrible person.

I haven't updated my blog in well FOREVER mostly because I am presently "in between-ing" at my nonna's and she apparently didn't get the memo that internet is a necessity. So yes, my life is kinda internetless unless I'm at school but then while I'm at school I obviously have a trillion million things to do for school. Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I'm back to school full time in journalism grad studies and it's fabulous.

So, all this to say I promise to try much much harder at updating this lil blog of mine. I will have internet again August 1st so I should be back to my usual blogging self by then in the mean time check out this pic.



Is this not the most perfect layering of wrist wear ever seen? The mickey mouse watch with those native style beading bracelets. aw its love.

No comments:

Post a Comment